Mikayla's Science Fair Project

Mikayla's Science Fair Project

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's been two months since my last posting. Things here are going great. The kids are doing wonderful in school. There grades for second quarter were wonderful. Mikayla got a 4.0. She was very excited. Her science fair project went to district this week and we should know in about a week how she did with that. If she places at district I think she goes to state. She was very excited. We just celebrated Hailey's 8th birthday. She was so excited. She has been on the count down since the middle of January. Yesterday she was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She was so happy. We celebrated her day and Grandma Judy's birthday. It was just a lovely day. We are very proud of her decision. It has been a great 2 months and we hope it will continue. Brent and I also celebrated 15 years of marriage on January 28th. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. He gave me 15 red roses. They were so beautiful. He is a wonderful husband and father.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute. We just love you guys. Now that I have your blog you need to update more frequently. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete

Logan's Field Trip to the Donut shop

Logan's Field Trip to the Donut shop
Say Cheese

Hailey after her baptism

Hailey after her baptism
She is so beautiful

Brent, Hailey and I at her baptism

Brent, Hailey and I at her baptism

Hailey and her Dad before her Baptism

Hailey and her Dad before her Baptism